I wore my shirt that Sandra had made for me and my family today and the response was incredible. At least a dozen people walked up to me with thoughts encouragement and support, yet they were strangers and understood and are in my corner as I am in theirs. A number of the medical team members in oncology wanted a picture of the shirt. The were so impressed with the shirt but more important that nothing to me would ever be insurmountable. I have so much to live for and I have my own army with my loving wife and family supporting and driving me so there is nothing that is going to keep me from that.
"Keep fighting" and be the toughest SOB in the valley for yourself and for all of those who love you. There's NOTHING that is going to stop me.
Location:South Dr,Mountain View,United States
Keep up the excellent fight! I'm glad you had an outstanding day ;-)
ReplyDelete