Thursday, May 9, 2013

And in an instant, everything changed


Funny how one word can change everything

Cancer

I know I am not the only one this has or will happen to, but none of that prepares you for that one word.

In a moment, with a word, everything changed.

Someday becomes in the next few months or never.
Nesting becomes important.
Petty arguments become ridiculous.
People who drain my energy become a waste of my moments.
I want to cherish and LIVE every moment, in your arms.

1 comment:

  1. I am just catching up on all of these posts Jim. I can remember the time Sandra first introduced Michael and I to you and I just knew, just knew that you were the one for her. We loved you instantly. We felt your warmth, your genuine-ness-, your heart. I was so happy for Sandy. You two have a special love that has been wonderful to witness. We have not seen much of you guys over the years; life has a way of keeping us occupied. But you are both in our thoughts. We love you xoxoxo --t

    ReplyDelete