Tomorrow morning he has his 'swallow test'. They want to see what is happening when he swallows and are concerned he may be aspirating into his lungs due to the partially paralyzed vocal chord. They will have him swallow dye and take 'pictures' (x-ray of some sort, I presume) as it travels down hopefully the right pipe. He will go from there to radiation so I am glad I have a short day tomorrow.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Today is a good day!
Tomorrow morning he has his 'swallow test'. They want to see what is happening when he swallows and are concerned he may be aspirating into his lungs due to the partially paralyzed vocal chord. They will have him swallow dye and take 'pictures' (x-ray of some sort, I presume) as it travels down hopefully the right pipe. He will go from there to radiation so I am glad I have a short day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment