Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Just Breathe

After a week of waiting, we finally got in to see our favorite pulmonary specialist.  After reviewing the CT scan and symptoms, he agreed with Dr. Wong that we could gather helpful info from a broncoscopy.  So Friday Jim will have his 4th broncoscopy in six months!   Poor guy, but really we are quite hopeful that what they learn will help bring relief.




Dr. Krishna will be able to ultrasound the lung and biopsy several areas to check for infection. Once we have a better picture of what is happening inside, then they can customize a treatment for him.  I wish I had more to report, but it is what it is.  Thank you for your continued love and support.




2 comments:

  1. Prayer to you and Jim for a restful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY A plan of Action!! I hope that this shall bring you many night's of peaceful rest and to be able to take those deep breath's that we all need to get through the day!!! Stay Strong!! Lot's of XXXOOO coming your way! Your Sis Pat

    ReplyDelete