Sunday, January 12, 2014

You are the wind beneath our wings

To all, with the exception of our enemy, we love you and without your support, encouragement, direction, guidance and love we could not imagine this fight. We so appreciate the love and support we get from all of you. We enjoy knowing that you read our blog and find it helpful. Please continue to leave comments as they are a source of encouragement for both of us. You truly are the wind beneath our wings! (I hope we have resolved the problem in posting comments). You can also have Google's Blogger notify you when we make posts, so you don't have to keep checking back.

We wanted to share some comments for previous posts:


"The transfusion will help him with his energy and fatigue. Love you guys - as the song goes, you are always on my mind."

"Prayers for continued strength in this battle" Love you Marie

"I love you, Jim & wish I could do more. You are doing so well & i know each day you go through it out of love. You are fighting the good fight"

"I find your love and strength highly remarkable, Jim. I'm sending a kisses, wiggles and giggles your way everyday :) Sheila

"Beautifully written, well said. You are remarkable in keeping your focus and fighting the good fight." Love Mary

"Oh Jim and Sandy - LOVE LOVE reading the CT report - its the medical geek in me! This is truly impressive results. Thank you for the shout out Jim, I truly wish this was a battle you were not in - but my friend - I believe you have the inner strength and courage to beat this !! " Love you both Marie

"Just saying .. medical marijuana was made legal for just this reason. It is a fantastic nausea fighting drug and helps you eat. I can understand that you probably don't want to take one more thing but it sure does help with some of your side effects. A friend's dad takes it for his Parkinson's symptoms. It is amazing how many forms you can get it! It just might help you get down all that bacon fat! love you guys." Tracy
(BTW.... It really Helps. Thank you Tracy.)

"God bless Linda, for feeding you and nourishing your soul. ,Love you both!" Marie

"Was a wonderful trip and we can't wait for the next cruise together!! :-)" Linda & Ed

"Hello to all you Mates!!!! LOL I am so Happy to hear that you are having fun and the Sailing is Breath taking!! I wish you many adventurous days!! Cant wait to hear and see more! And for you my Brother. I hope you get to relax,eat plenty, and enjoy a few sunset's with your Wife!!! Love to you both!!!!!!" Your Sis Pat

"Hang in there baby!!! I am so glad you are going to take the wonderful Alaska trip. You so deserve it and what an great adventure too. Remember to relax and take care of each other. I love you guys!!!" Kathy

"AWESOME!!!!! I'm standing right behind you two to fight the fight!!! LOVE U {to my Awesome brother}" Your sis Pat

"Love this! Freaking awesome dad! Love you." Bobby

"I so proud of how strong you have been during all this, although I am not the least surprised knowing how strong willed you are. Keep spirits high and we send our love and prayers to sunny California! :) miss you all so much and you will beat this!!" Courtney, Gracie, & Colton

"Jim is too cool for words, or exhausted from the long night of coughing. Whichever, he has mastered the art of getting sleep when you can! The grasshopper is a quick study :-)  So glad you got a little somethin, somethin." Love to you both! Marie

"Me too..love you both..."Linda



"Agreed Marie,....we are in for the long fight and will win" Linda

"That truly is a good sign. Fully expect Jim to charm everyone. Love to you both" Marie

"Yes, It was funny that they could not tell which one of us was the patient...good news for Jim and all of us as we fight!!!!!!!" Marie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. /home/tbobrowicz/Desktop/Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 8.03.12 AM.png

    Whenever, I hear about another person I know with Cancer, this is my sentiment. I get so angry. We can cure so much but still this insidious disease is elusive. So FUCK Cancer! . Hope you can see the photo. I carry you in my heart every day and cherish you both for all you have given me and my family. xoxoxo

    don't know if this image will show ... will send to you email as well.

    ReplyDelete