Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ayurveda Care


Yesterday when we were at the infusion center, we saw a flyer for upcoming workshops including one on Ayurveda and Cancer care. It was nice to see that they offer information on other aspects of care, not only western medicine.



The American Cancer Society has a page about Ayurveda with links to other aspects of complementary care


The flyer was out of date, but we realized we didn't need their workshop, we have our own Ayurvedic practitioner on my care team!

Not only is Mary our dear friend but she has been a great support making teas and tinctures, as well as providing emotional support both to me and Sandra.


I am so grateful to have support from so many friends and family!

Sent from my iPad


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Santa Clara, CA.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Jim & wish I could do more. You are doing so well & i know each day you go through it out of love. You are fighting the good fight.

    ReplyDelete