Sunday, June 23, 2013

Skagway. Day 4

I think walking over 10,000 steps through the city of Juneau and around the ship took its toll. We mostly rested today after the ship quietly slipped into port in Scagway.



Skagway is a charming old mining town nestled right up to the forested mountains. The weather today is incredibly warm. Linda and I walked to and through town in t-shirts.









I sat enjoying the view from the balcony while Jim is resting up for dinner.







We really lucked out with our room. We are on the Lido deck, which has the buffet food place, 2 pools, multiple bars and Jim's favorite... The hot dog place! The spa is right upstairs along with great spots to just sit and soak in the stunning scenery.

The weather today was perfect. Linda and I sat out by the pool


and tonight James and I are enjoying our balcony. The sun is shining and we are in shirtsleeves. Life is good. It's as simple as that.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment